12.03.2008

Webster Xl-500


This is gold people, GOLD. I bought myself yet another typewriter from the salvation army for $15. Can't beat that, right? Can't pass that opportunity up, it might not come again! I didn't take a photo of the actual typewriter but i assure you its gorgeous and powder blue. You wouldn't have passed it up either people, trust me. It came in the original carrying case and has several booklets and how to's with it. The find made my day, even though i didn't really have the $15 in the first place. It bought my happiness though, and that's good right?... right? kinda?

I just thought i would share some of the lovely images that are in the owners manual. They are to die for gorgeous, I wish you could see them in real life. In fact if you want to, we can have a tea and typing party.