7.02.2010

Progess, step 1


This obviously needed some improvement. The furniture didnt really fit, although for $5 that desk has done me good. The space lacked organization and structure. Also, I didnt want to commit to a wall color yet, so I decided to take baby step and pic an accent color to go into the murphy bed closet.


After moving everything out of the closet area and into the rest of my studio, I realize how much crap really is in there. whoa. the computer and tv were able to stay plugged in, gotta love my exstension cords!


Empty Closet! My parents let me borrow their 'painting box', which is exactly how it sounds, a box full of things one would need to paint.


25 Minutes later! Wa la! The closet was painted! I even filled holes and fixed gross areas. Notice the really ugly telephone outlet in the middle? WHY!?! would they do this? Makes no sense. I will have to hang something over it.



And then I moved all my crap back into the closet, since I dont have anywhere else to store it and I have to wait a couple weeks before I build the desk that will replace this furniture.

I dont know why I waited so long to do this, it went really fast. I can't wait to have it all put together and cute! I will keep you guys posted on the progress.