7.15.2010

Wednesday night walk

I was being a bit of a downer yesterday evening. After I got off work I was in a super good mood, wanted to treat B to sushi, walk around downtown. Even did a little shopping. But as soon as we got into my apartment, I thought about how much I love that man and how our summer is half way over and he's going away to school. What a debbie downer. So he convinced me to put my shoes back on and adventure out into the warm city.
I take pictures constantly and he obliges to the couple ones but hates the hundred pictures I snap of him for no good reason.

B thinks public art is meant to be played on. like some sort of handmade jungle gym. i convinced him not to climb a concrete piece but couldnt stop him from swinging from this huge metal sculpture.
I felt much better by the time we got back to my apartment. Made him put lotion on my dry legs and cuddle me to sleep. I am not sure what I will do when he's gone.

I used this action to create these images. I dont like taking credit where its not deserved.

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

ya'll are so cute! and i love your glasses.

rachael said...

Thanks Jami!