8.20.2010

flowers > needy girlfriends

First off, excuse the poor quality camera phone picture, I was in a hurry out the door this morning.

There's been some rough seas, if you know what i mean. if you dont, just enjoy the pretty flowers. I'm the kind of girlfriend who wants to cook you dinner, hold your hand, go out on adventures, and I want you attention all the time, because you have mine. Yeah, I'm that kind of girl. Needy much? Yes mam.

I never considered myself this kind of girl.

You're a dungeon master and you caught the dragon? awesome.
You spend money building custom racing bikes not on dates? thats ok.
You live 2600 miles away? No problem.
I can only see you once every two weeks? i'll live.

Oh I should write a book on the guys I've dated. Anyway, back to the flowers. I've been upset over some issues. Which some people dont see as issues. And by some i mean one. So I made it apparent yesterday that these were in fact issues. And i was greeted at the door with these.

And all the sudden things are better. Because flowers make things better.

flowers and hugs and kisses.

3 comments:

Jami Nato said...

gosh, i'm sorry. things that seem small to some, are actually realy big to others.

i say, write about it. i hate not knowing what you're upset about. nosy much? ha. :)

rachael said...

Jami I would let you be nosy any day of the week! 'cause you're awesome.

Holly Knitlightly said...

I would totally read a book about all of the guys you dated. I agree with Jami, write about what is bugging you. Your blog is a great place to vent. :)