9.30.2010

oh, by the way

i miss your blogs. because i dont get to read them on a daily basis anymore. which means i go to one blog and i spend a half hour there, because i have to read back so far. AND I WANT TO READ BACK THAT FAR. I want to be caught up on blogs. I am not.

This will not happen today. I went to bed at 12:30am, I woke up at 6am. Hello my new bestfriend, 5 and a half hours of sleep. I am keeping her to myself, and I hope you all never meet her, shes a bitch and she puts me in a grumpy mood. I had to finish a project today. I have to finish projects every morning it seems. I hope one day, I dont have to wake up early for projects. I hope theres a couple years that I can wake up and not be in trouble for not doing homework, or walking the dog, or even one day getting the crying baby.

I am stressed and annoyed. I am also 'pretty' because the lady at Documart told me so.... for no good reason. It was sweet and I want her to tell me that every day forever.

If you see me in the next couple of days, please give hugs. Also expect hugs to be given. I have to go present a project I am not in love with now. First I will buy an extra big latte, because I need it.

2 comments:

Becky Farley said...

Same here!!!!! At work I have to work and it sucks lololol ;)

Casee Marie said...

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope things get easier soon - um, I never want to meet your new best friend. She's not welcome at my house, just so you know.

P.S. You ARE pretty!