10.23.2010

Attempting New Territory: Blog Buttons

trial and error

I would like to thank You Rebel Scum for sharing the link to oikology101 for the step by step directions to making a blog button! see over there -------> on the right hand side!!! You can now grab my blog button and add it to your own blog! Wahooo. I know, the image is silly, but its a cyanotype I made from a family photo and I really love it.

Im excited to venture off into other new territory as well!

wanna trade blog buttons? id love too!

NOTE ITS EARLY ON A SATURDAY AND I HAVE GIVEN UP MESSING WITH MY BLOG DESIGN AND I WILL COME BACK TO IT LATER. SORRY FOLKS!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh it's pretty! I'm glad that link was helpful.

Emma said...

awesome! I was hoping you would put one up soon! i'll put it on my blog right now!

Emma said...

so i just tried to post it and its not working :(

rachael said...

what? bummer! i wonder why?