10.06.2010

Mixed Emotions


You know when you miss someone so incredibly much it hurts? If you do not know this pain, you are one very lucky individual. If your normal like me... you know this pain. (am I normal?) Brandon has been gone away at school for 3 weeks. THREE measly weeks and I already miss his butt so much. We talk, we gab, we gossip. We tell each other when we get A's and we laugh at each other on skype. But he's not here. I cant hold him and hug him and kiss him and be his girlfriend. Not like a girlfriend should be a girlfriend.

Sometimes I have to stop and remember, I wouldnt cherish that post card as much if it were from someone else, I wouldnt have time to clean my apartment if he were here and I wouldnt squeeze retarded bear as often as I currently do. I wouldnt have time to make new friends or adventure with old ones.

bestest friend, I miss you but i'll be ok.
and i know you miss me, and I know you're ok.

4 comments:

Casee Marie said...

Distance is so hard. My sister and I are only a year and a half apart, we were homeschooled together so aside from pursuing different interests (she was ballet, I was horseback-riding) we spent every hour of every day together. And now she's in Michigan and I'm in Nebraska and there's a good ten hours between us. You find yourself having to work to keep in touch, and it just doesn't feel right.

Kate said...

I know what you're feeling. As you know Blaine and I were 2000 miles apart for 7 years. You'll get to see Brandon more often than Blaine and I got to see each other. He won't be gone for too long! Specially with breaks and he'll be home in the summer. But no matter what people say you still can't hold that person. Web cam and phone calls don't do justice to the real thing.

Holly Knitlightly said...

:( Don't feel bad about missing him so much! It's completely normal. My boyfriend keeps taking about going up north (waaay up north, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories up north...) to work this winter for three months, and he would be in the coal mines and I'm just thinking how I would go crazy without him. I'm glad that you two are able to talk and stuff, and the time that you will have together will mean so much more!

ohmydeer said...

IM MAKING YOU SOMETHING THATS GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A TON BETTER!


THIS IS IN CAPS BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED TO MAKE IT! SERIOUSLY

:D

xo