10.21.2010

things i like today, Adobe


I have no copyright over this logo, BUT yesterday I was on skype and Brandon asked if I could make some stupid logo for his bike, like he wants me to magically be able to create a gold sticker with black outlines and be able to stick it on his bike..... ummmm..... yeah.... i'll get on finding gold sticker paper and hand cutting that.... BUT he held the hand drawn logo up to the camera and i took a screen shot, then put it into illustrator.

Now heres the point of this post: I HAVE ILLUSTRATOR AND INDESIGN AND PHOTOSHOP ON MY NEW COMPUTER. ugh, ive waited like 10 years for this. I am very excited. I hope to redesign this blog soon. and maybe even learn to make blog buttons, since people are asking.

Do you know how to do that and can you help?

3 comments:

Kate said...

I used to be supa great at photoshop but I've stopped doing stuff and new versions have come out and now I'm just behind and all I remember how to do it resize/edit pictures :/

Kayla said...

Hi! I don't know if either of these links will help you, but they've helped me. I'm really not an expert.

blog button tutorial: http://oikology101.blogspot.com/2008/09/make-your-own-button-for-your-blogger.html

how to make pretty rounded corners of photos in photoshop: http://matthom.com/archive/2004/09/10/fast-rounded-corners-in-photoshop

Holly Knitlightly said...

Ahh, that's awesome! And I see you already redesigned the blog and made buttons! Love it. :)