- I turn 25 next February and that excites me.
- Vacuuming is my least favorite chore, but the most rewarding.
- Sometimes my apartment is clean.
- I could live off pasta, especially baked penne with spicy sausage and spinach.
- I have an older brother, Erik, and a younger brother, Jahn.
- My parents cannot spell everyday cliche names correctly.
- I really like babies, a lot.
- I do not want to give birth before I am married.
- My boyfriend does not want to get married anytime soon, at all.
- I really love learning and I go to a private fine art school for printmaking.
- I like Gin.
- I do not drive, ever, because I never got my license.
- I always wanted a sister.
- I have the best secret keepers ever.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I have pagan beliefs.
- I have the worse time mailing things.
- I live downtown Portland, OR. In the very heart of the city that I love.
- You're favorite Portland shops, restaurants and parks are within walking distance.
- I curse a lot, I blame this on my mother who was raised by a sailor.
- I eat store bought chocolate frosting by the spoon full.
- I miss having a boyfriend who lived in my state.
- I love to bake, cook, and share recipes.
- I can name off way too many star wars ships.
- If I wasnt allergic to cats, I would have adopted one last week.
A few more things about me.
about me section of my blog and tell y'all a little more about myself.