11.21.2010

things I make, calendar edition

Last Sunday I mentioned I was really exciting about something. Here's a sneak peak at what I've been up to!



I haven't decided what kind of paper to print it off onto yet, and I might even take it somewhere to print, although I only need about 8 copies, one per family household. 8x14=112. Thats a lot of pages to print. BUT they are half letter pages, so its really only 56. Still a lot of printing for my little printer. Also it would be nice to have someone else bind them. My minds not made up yet!

Are you doing anything special for your family this holiday season?

2 comments:

jia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
IES coaching Delhi,PSU coaching delhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.