11.15.2010

Things I make, thai toast!

im not feeling well... so whats a girl to do? Eat peanut butter toast and drink theraflu! Gods gift to the cold. Except whats a girl to do when she has no peanut butter?

Use PEANUT SAUCE. duh.

Its like slightly spicy delicious thai toast.

Here's the recipe I use to make my peanut sauce:

1 1/2 cups peanut butter, chunky or smooth
19 oz coconut milk
1 tablespoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 table spoon red curry paste

Mix all but peanut butter in a pot, when warm add peanut butter, stir until well mixed and pour into a glass jar.

Now, I dont add the salt, and I had 2 0r 3 time the curry paste, because its delicious.

This recipe is an adaptation of Yo's, a guy who makes delicious curry in a cart at school. Although I am always dispointed when its not exactly Yo's i need to ask him his secret.

Anyway, I'm going to go back to scarfing this food down and listen to Brandon play the guitar on skype.

Do you have any recipes to share? I love testing out new ones!

1 comment:

Ashlotte said...

That looks super yummy!! I have a pumpkin cookie recipe I'll be posting soon! (If i wasn't rushed this morning I'd just do it here in the comments!) I am SO trying your toast soon!