1.03.2011

50 unfortunate facts about me.

When I was in a 'discussion' with a certain someone, he mentioned that he reads my blog and that he feels like its not me. I do not know what this means. But in response to that, I thought I would share some unfortunate facts with you.

1. I cuss, a lot. Shit. Fuck.
2. I think its funny when I fart, I do not appreciate yours.
3. I have anxiety/panic attacks, maybe 2 times a year?
4. I complain, a lot.
5. Im crude.
6. Im lewd.
7. I think nothings is sexier than a hairy man.
8. I have bad skin. Hello adult acne.
9. Im bad at taking daily prescriptions. Its ok, I practice other methods of safe sex.
10. I dont think sex=love.
11. I get overly excited about mundane things.
12. I can blow things way out of proportion.
13. I can speak in a demeaning voice and not know it.
14. Sometimes Im pretentious.
15. I hate when guys dont groom themselves, i.e. beards and hair cuts
16. I take at least an hour to get ready.
17. I have low self esteem and I crave compliments from bf's.
18. I need assurance and reassurance.
19. My family is not perfect, not in the least bit.
20. I love unconditionally, to a fault.
21. Im not the best at keeping long term friends.
22. I tell Holly everything. But shes the best secret keeper.
23. Im not outdoorsy adventurous.
24. I always think Im fat.
25. Im always telling you I think Im fat.
26. I dont like getting into swim suits, so I hate pools.
27. I have a hard time letting go.
28. Im overly sentimental.
29. I expect love notes and public displays of affection.
30. I kiss way to much.
31. I forget blogger has automatic numbering.
32. I hate Will Ferrel.
33. I love really bad tv(real housewives) and romantic comedies(youvegotmail).
34. I dont appreciate music.
35. Im a princess, I will remind you.
36. I dont have sex with the lights on.
37. I talk/make jokes about sex way too much.
38. I have friends that are guys. that probably only talk to me to try to get into my pants.
39. I get grossed out by your mess. Its ok if its mine.
40. I have an addictive personality. Ive never done hard drugs.
41. One time I was pressured to eat a pot cookie. I didnt even get high off it.
42. I dont always follow through.
43. I like to celebrate everything. Its tuesday? AWESOME. Lets bake a cake.
44. I might fall in love with your mother. Bff's.
45. Im going to school to learn, not to have a career.
46. I have my wedding planned. youre invited.
47. I cant help but name my future children.
48. I want to benefit from you.
49. I want to be your everything.
50. I can think of 49 unfortunate facts about myself.


FYI, I think I am awesome and very lovable. I think you do too, or you wouldnt read my blog. Unless you love to hate me. In this case, you probably loved this post.

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Oh rochelle. These aren't unfortunate, they are the main reason why I like you!

Kayla said...

Hi. I liked this post. Maybe knowing your imperfections makes me feel better about having my own? WHO KNOWS. Either way, I tried looking you up on Facebook but it turns out there are lots of Rachael Henleys and I got overwhelmed. So now it's your turn. http://www.facebook.com/kaylalene

rachael said...

Oh Chelsey, i like you too!

Kayla, I found ya!

Holly Knitlightly said...

Haha I really enjoyed this fo rsome reason. I too have panic/anxiety attacks.. blah. I've had them for years, but I didn't know what they were until a few years ago. (And by having them for years, I mean I can remember having them since I was at least 7... blaaaaaah.) And I totally blow things out of proportion too. But oh well! Haha. I love that you have your wedding planned out & that you like to celebrate everything!