2.22.2011

Here you go Marko.





I am not posting pictures of birds on my blog because I'm cool and from Portland, I am posting pictures as proof to Marko. Plus, we all know I am not cool and really a Washington native. Yes, I am aware these pictures are crappy, it's not like I'm in art school people, don't be so judgmental.

Also, in case you guys were wondering, monkeys are not native to Washington state. Because sometimes boys are silly and try to convince me of such things. I did mama proud and proved him wrong.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Put a bird on it ;)

have you seen that portlandia yet?

rachael said...

the only people who havent seen that live under rocks katie lol

Katie said...

haha idk a lot of people i've talked to haven't even heard of it. blaine showed it to a guy he works with and he showed his wife and 1 yr old and i guess the 1 yr old laughed the whole put a bird on it song. i liked the first episode best, some of the skits are just ridiculous, like portland i guess lol

Lisa Love said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUR BLOG!!!

rachael said...

thanks Lisa! I love you! Funny how that happens.