2.23.2011

oh hey, crossed eyes.

Nice of you to hang out with me in the screen printing lab, aka central studio. Yeah, I'm a dork. I know. I made some prints today, that are funny and I think they look quite nice. Although you feminists... you might not appreciate them. I'll try to scan them at school tomorrow!

Also, the lady behind the deli counter at safeway said to me "I usually hate those old style glasses, like dont you guys know those are from the 40's and 50's?.... but they look good on you." Awkward lady. Was that a compliment? 'Cause it didnt feel like one.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Yeah, you know, I would normally think you were really ugly, except you look pretty. Don't you love backhanded compliments? lol

HammeringRedhead said...

I always get "you're really pretty, for a redhead". Ouch!

rachael said...

Yes ladies, these are two great examples. lol