2.28.2011

Things I like today, retail therapy.



I waited over a week. Ok, only 8 days but that is still over a week. And I still wanted the Fossil wallet. My current wallet, as you can see in the video was a cheap forever21 buy and was falling apart. I decided I needed a new big girl wallet, to make my new big girl age. Lets face it, I will not be forever 21. I refuse to be the middle aged woman complaining she can't fit into the medium. UMMM Mrs that's a juniors medium scoot your butt over to Christopher Banks. Anyway, I am super excited and can't wait to fill it up with all my wallet goods.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

yoou faaancy naw! (say with sassy accent)

p.s I owe you a corndog mmmm.

Mandi @ make it dear said...

cute wallet and cute little video lady!!

rachael said...

Thanks Mandi!