4.23.2011

Girls Night



Friday after work I hung out with my friend Knuckles and his 4 year old. Man, 4 year olds have energy, I am not sure why I thought feeding him sour apple rings was a good idea. Phew, you parents out there, keep up the good work, I'll keep my legs crossed. After a gorgeous day in the park my cousin Holly(pictured right) picked me up and took me out with our friend Rachelle(left) and some hilarious women. I had a blast watching a 62 year old woman rub her lady bits on a pole. Classy? No. Hilarious? Yes.

Hope you all are having a great weekend! It made it to 68 in Portland and I spent the day lounging in the sun, eating chocolate pie and drinking cheap wine. Life was very rich today.

1 comment:

Mandi @ make it dear said...

haha a 62 year old stripper? man-oh-man.