5.05.2011

Dear Mom,


Dear Mom,

Sometimes when we laugh, I almost pee. I dont think I ever thanked you properly for buying me my own small heart shaped cake on my 7th birthday, it meant a lot. I know, all I did was cry because my stupid older hellion brother took bites out of it and then put his ice cream on it. I was heart broken, I know you understand. Because well, you're just understanding. On most things. Not on nose rings. But on teenage rebellion, I'm sure.

For every weekend in the last year and a half that you picked me up and took me to your house to do laundry or run errands. For all the coffees you left on my desk at work. For all of the phone calls just to check up. I love you mom.

love,
Rachael Lynn

For more proof of how awesome she is, go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you soo much Rach