5.16.2011

My ABC's

My mom and I at my uncle Doug's 60th on Saturday. I look cross eyed but moms so cute in my hat!

I got this from Becky over at Strumpet's Crumpets who got it from Olivia at Secretly Loves Pink.

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: twin
C. Chore that you hate: laundry
D. Dogs: i like them a lot
E. Essential start to your day: a shower
F. Favorite color: purple
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'3.5"
I. Instruments you play: None
J. Job title: Graphics Clerk
K. Kids: i like them a lot
L. Live: Portland, OR
M. Mother's name: Wendy N. Nicknames: Bunny, Chache, RaeRae, Little Gregg, Gregg
O. Overnight hospital stays: A couple middle of the night asthma attacks
P. Pet peeve: when boys dont groom
Q. Quote from a movie: "these are not the droids youre looking for"
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Erik, 26, Jahn, 23, and Zach 25 (brother from another mother)
T. Time you wake up: Weekdays: 5:30am, weekends: 9-12
U. Underwear: is fun to shop for
V. Vegetable you hate: aw tomatoes (margo really did her best to get me past this)
W. What makes you run late: being conceited.
X. X-Rays you've had: lungs, teeth, right arm(wasnt broke)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chocolate Surprise Cookies, baked penne with spicy sausage and spinach.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant, specifically the baby one.

Now link me in the comments so I can read yours!

2 comments:

Becky Farley said...

bahahahaha love why you run late - me too! Your answers crack me up! too cute!

Holly said...

Love your ABC's!

www.lovelylittlehenley.blogspot.com