- Almay BlemisHeal foundation. I dont really use this anymore. I should take it out of my bag.
- Bareminerals Matte foundation in fair.
- Bareminerals mineral veil.
- Bare escentuals Prime Time, this was a free gift, dont know if I would actually buy it.
- Bare escentuals Eyelid Primer, another free gift.
- Bareminerals Flawless application brushes for foundation and blush.
- Clinique High lenghts mascara.
- Bareminerals Flawless definition mascara.
- Bareminerals warmth, also a gift.
- Contact container!
- Covergirl blush in Cappuccino.
- Clinique Instant lift for brows in soft brown.
- Almay Clear Complextion concealer in light.
- Clinique eyeliner in cocoa shimmer and mink(love.)
- Its liquid eyeliner in black. All the writings worn off, who knows what it is.
I'm pretty sure I've had the same make up bag for 3+ years. I've thrown it in the wash but it's just pass its point of being clean. So I picked up this sparkly pink bag at Forever21 for like $4. Phew. I feel better now knowing my make up will be incased in hot pink glittery goodness. Seriously, I look at this everyday. Everyday items should make you happy.
Whats your favorite make up item?