6.13.2011

Some Catch up

Remember this post on May 25? About being single for summer?

Well apparently I am a witch and I jinxed myself. Because shortly after, very shortly after, I met a boy. A man. I'm 25 that would be creepy if I was dating a boy.

It's been 20 days since that post. 17 days since I met this man. Yes, that means I met him while I was sick. Yes, he did bring me soup and ice cream and movies to watch. Yes, he is incredibly sweet. No, you cannot borrow him.

Some how writing this makes it feel official.

So yeah, who wants to place bets as to when my single summer is over and my "i have a hot boyfriend" summer starts?

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Ten bucks on this weekend!

P.S. I forgot to tell you. A few days ago I had a dream that you were moving to Salt Lake and I was all "we can be roommates!" and then we did cocaine. I don't know, interpret that how you will, lol.